I love big! My faith in… God, the power of Family & my passion for Life are the driving forces behind my motivation to overcome everyday obstacles. I am a working, single momma (if that’s what you want to call it) who has a family that stands in the gap for me & my son. I have a love for words and will soon become an Author. Until then…I blog and keep a non public journal (since the age of twelve). Can you say twenty-five years post breast cancer? Yup! That is me. I slam dunk fear (although, I do tend to hang on to the rim suspended in mid-air at times) and I want to live each day to the fullest. What’s next? I want to contribute…leave a legacy to my son and for my family. I want to leave non-carbon footprints in society and roll out change in my community. Come with me and enjoy the ride as I continue to discover what matters most & what life is about…Faith, Hope & Love!
- RT @JoelOsteen: You have to protect your peace. You weren’t created to live worried, upset or on edge. 7 hours ago
- A writers birthing room...but for now...Company-wide Retreat!… instagram.com/p/BWqQM89Fk4aQ… 1 week ago
- She first loved me - that's freedom. Love my momma 🙏🏾 up… instagram.com/p/BWIUvFAFSaUl… 3 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday Dylan Danté! Been loving you from the womb of our… instagram.com/p/BVzqhsnlrVbC… 1 month ago
- Feeding my soul...lunch time goodness. Ox Tail French onion soup… instagram.com/p/BVp9x2UFHKxM… 1 month ago