If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- RT @JUSTlNW: WE GOT US A POWERFUL BLACK FAMILY #BlackLightning https://t.co/CK3cVd6U7z 14 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: A huge shout out to @MaraBrockAkil & @thesalimakil & @AKILPRODUCTIONS!!! #blacklightning was perfect!! So many nuances done… 14 hours ago
- RT @blacklightning: Boy, bye. #BlackLightning #GetLit https://t.co/ndNo1sL0Iz 14 hours ago
- RT @blacklightning: It’s only just begun. Thanks for watching #BlackLightning! #GetLit https://t.co/zRLaijNNAP 14 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Whoa. @blacklightning was sooooooo good. My whole family loved it! Real talk. Might be the best superhero show out. Period.… 14 hours ago