If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- “Beauty is Her Name.” 🦋🦋🦋 #Ebony #HeyBlackGirl #Mymomma’scollection… instagram.com/p/BgFCdHlhNrNC… 1 week ago
- International Women’s Day! “Black woman to Black woman, we should be… instagram.com/p/BgEnvYjhqakF… 1 week ago
- RT @TheRoot: #ICYMI: The Oscar for Best Writing for Original Screenplay goes to the talented @JordanPeele for #GetOut https://t.co/iscfL… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RottenTomatoes: Jordan Peele wins Best Original Screenplay for #GetOut (99% 🍅) #Oscars https://t.co/UIb5ofVM4O 2 weeks ago
- RT @USATODAY: The Oscar for best original screenplay goes to Jordan Peele for “Get Out”! He’s the first African American to win this award.… 2 weeks ago