If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- RT @ananavarro: Not enough coverage/attention of devastated Puerto Rico. If 3MM Americans were in such peril/distress in mainland, & it'd b… 17 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Stop to read this from Mikhail Baryshnikov. It is poignant and sad. Deserves reflection. https://t.co/N3GAEOHm0j 2 days ago
- RT @JoelOsteen: What causes your strength to be renewed is when you live with expectancy and have hope that God is working in your life. 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Thinking about our neighbors in Mexico and all our Mexican-American friends tonight. Cuidense mucho y un fuerte abrazo par… 3 days ago
- What I Know for Sure: Intention, Clarity & Authenticity. 🦋🦋🦋… instagram.com/p/BZRh7SGFO9s-… 3 days ago