If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- RT @JoelOsteen: You have to protect your peace. You weren’t created to live worried, upset or on edge. 7 hours ago
- A writers birthing room...but for now...Company-wide Retreat!… instagram.com/p/BWqQM89Fk4aQ… 1 week ago
- She first loved me - that's freedom. Love my momma 🙏🏾 up… instagram.com/p/BWIUvFAFSaUl… 3 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday Dylan Danté! Been loving you from the womb of our… instagram.com/p/BVzqhsnlrVbC… 1 month ago
- Feeding my soul...lunch time goodness. Ox Tail French onion soup… instagram.com/p/BVp9x2UFHKxM… 1 month ago