If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- RT @JoelOsteen: The things that seem impossible to you, God is saying, “Look again. I’m working behind the scenes. This is not the time to… 11 hours ago
- RT @cindytrimm: When the student is ready the teacher appears. "But the Comforter...whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach y… 11 hours ago
- RT @IcemaGibbs: This is so cool - if I do say so myself. #JetBlueforGood twitter.com/jetblue/status… 1 week ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Thanks to my friend Prince Harry for joining me in my hometown to surprise these outstanding students! #ReachHigher #Oba… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Hello, #ObamaSummit! Thrilled to host civic leaders in Chicago from all over the world. Follow along at @ObamaFoundation. 2 weeks ago