If she ever touched you – hugged you or her words caressed your heart – then you have seen her “love”. She is the carrier of life… If you ever watched her hands prepare your meal or witnessed her eyes gleaning your emotions – then you have seen her “love”. God’s breath of life…. If she knows your name and calls out to your pain – you have seen her “love”. More precious than rubies, gold and diamonds…If she has covered your shame and exchanged it with hope – you have seen her “love”. She is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (one of her favorite scriptures)… If you know Louise Adkins – then you have seen her “love”. Happy Mother’s Day to “Our Momma”. I’m absolutely “in love” with SHE.
- RT @IcemaGibbs: soarwithreading.com #BookWithUs twitter.com/jetblue/status… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday dylanadkinss! I’m grateful to be with you on this day in ATL and to witness your hustle at 4:47am. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday Mark… instagram.com/p/BkQBeWsndyGY… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: Sickening irony that Nikki Haley announced U.S. will withdraw from UN Human Rights Council on Juneteenth (which marks of… 3 weeks ago
- Loooooved...Love is @OWNTV 3 weeks ago