We travel to the Bay Area – again…this time for good news! Last time – it was surgery. I pray Dylan is healing and that his life will resume with the plans he had back in December before his ankle injury. I cannot imagine what he has gone through emotionally and my heart hurts for every pain he has experienced physically. This injury has changed our lives significantly. Our trip this week is a quick turnaround – a one day in and out visit. We leave and come right back but I wonder…will we be the same when we return? Can we accept the findings from the x-ray…even, if the healing has begun – can we accept the work ahead to heal completely and will we trust the body the way we did before? Coming home will be easy but finding our way back to our dreams, our imagination and our faith will be the question of the day – how? I trust that God’s significant direction in our lives will lead us to an undiscovered road. I pray we not only find our way back but that we find a miracle in the process. Maybe, a piece of ourselves – lost along the way or possibly – untapped strength nestled in the heartache of setbacks -but even greater – an outlook on life that beckons us to run past fear, find a new path and enjoy the journey.
- RT @JUSTlNW: WE GOT US A POWERFUL BLACK FAMILY #BlackLightning https://t.co/CK3cVd6U7z 14 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: A huge shout out to @MaraBrockAkil & @thesalimakil & @AKILPRODUCTIONS!!! #blacklightning was perfect!! So many nuances done… 14 hours ago
- RT @blacklightning: Boy, bye. #BlackLightning #GetLit https://t.co/ndNo1sL0Iz 14 hours ago
- RT @blacklightning: It’s only just begun. Thanks for watching #BlackLightning! #GetLit https://t.co/zRLaijNNAP 14 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Whoa. @blacklightning was sooooooo good. My whole family loved it! Real talk. Might be the best superhero show out. Period.… 14 hours ago